As a not-for-profit theatre company, Wild Rice depends heavily on the generosity of our Angels to keep doing the important work we do for our audiences, our artists, and our community.
If you share our passion for world-class Singaporean theatre, and if you believe in the power of theatre as a force for good and for change, please join our community of Angels today!
WHY WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT
Over the past two decades, Wild Rice has blazed the trail as Singapore’s leading theatre company. We have gained a reputation for presenting the very best of Singapore theatre while championing exciting new voices and artists. Every year, we inspire thousands of young people from the ages of 5 to 35 through our comprehensive drama education programmes. At the same time, we continuously strive to make our programming as inclusive, affordable and accessible as possible for people from all walks of life.
As Wild Rice is a Singapore-registered charity with Institution of a Public Character (IPC) status, none of our work is done for profit. Time and time again, our Angels have enabled us to do everything we do without compromising on the quality or artistic integrity of our productions. We need your help to keep going.
HOW YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
When you become an Angel, your donation will directly benefit our groundbreaking creative work, as well as our educational and outreach efforts. As Wild Rice is a major employer in Singapore’s theatre industry, your contribution will also go towards supporting the livelihoods of hundreds of freelance theatre professionals.
Furthermore, you can maximise your impact today! Donations made from now until 31 January 2024 could be matched dollar-for-dollar under the Tote Board’s Enhanced Fundraising Programme.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
To show our appreciation, we offer a host of Angel benefits to bring you closer to the drama. These include complimentary tickets, priority booking, special events like backstage tours, and more. As Wild Rice is a Singapore-registered IPC charity, you will also enjoy 250% tax deduction on your donation.
Last, but certainly not least, you will get priority access and the best seats in the house to our thrilling 2024 season – highlights of which include electrifying original plays like Alfian Sa’at’s darkly incisive The Death of Singapore Theatre As Scripted by The Infocomm Media Development Authority of Singapore and Thomas Lim’s riotously satirical National Day Charade. You will also have first dibs on the hottest tickets in town, when sold-out hits like Tartuffe: The Imposter make their highly in-demand return to the Wild Rice stage next year.
Please get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any questions or concerns.
We also welcome any donations in support of Wild Rice. Every contribution, large or small, will make a dramatic difference. All donations above $50 are eligible for 250% tax deduction.
VOICE OF AN ANGEL
Terms & Conditions:
- Wild Rice’s 2023 Angel Donation Drive runs from 16 November 2023 to 31 January 2024.
- Only Angel donations made through the following channels are eligible to be fully matched under the Tote Board’s Enhanced Fundraising Programme.
(a) Our PatronBase portal – see user guide
(b) PayNow to UEN 200100891D, with attached form
(c) Bank transfer to UOB 102-316-408-1, with attached form
(d) Cash or cheque made out to ‘Wild Rice Ltd’, with attached form
- Donations made through other channels, such as our giving.sg page, are most welcome, but will not be eligible for the matching grant.
- All Angel benefits are valid for 12 months from the date of donation.
- Donations received before 31 December 2023 will receive tax deduction for FY2023. Donations received after 31 December 2023 will receive tax deduction for FY2024.
- Please expect a slight delay in the issuance of your tax deduction receipt as we receive a very high volume of enquiries during the holiday season.
- Donations received from this drive will be matched under the Tote Board’s Enhanced Fundraising Programme, according to these terms:
(i) The Tote Board will match 40% of funds raised, capped at $100,000 per application;
(ii) The Government will match 60% of funds raised, capped at $150,000 per charity applicant per financial year.