Walk on the wild side
As Singapore’s leading theatre company, Wild Rice is keen to work with individuals who are passionate about contributing to Singapore’s performing arts industry.
For general enquiries, please email us your CV at email@example.com and we will contact you if we have suitable job openings in the future.
JOIN WILD RICE – SINGAPORE’S MOST EXCITING THEATRE COMPANY – TODAY!
Wild Rice is looking for a dynamic YOUTH & EDUCATION EXECUTIVE to support our work at our home at FUNAN.
As a core member of our Youth & Education department, the executive will get to help plan, manage and run our industry-leading programmes for children, students and young people.
More specifically, they will be working as part of our team to conceptualise and execute programming for our Wild Rice Academy, which caters to children aged 5 to 12. (This will include conducting and facilitating in-person sessions.) The executive will also offer critical support in planning, researching and operationalising our outreach programmes and workshops, including liaising and managing relationships with our core partners (such as teachers and parents).
Prospective candidates should ideally possess the following criteria:
- Minimum of Diploma or equivalent in any arts-related or education-related course of study is preferred. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Experience working with children and young people in an arts context preferred.
- Good administration skills, including the ability to manage and execute projects within stipulated timelines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build and sustain positive relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- A flexible and collaborative approach to working as part of a team and on one’s own initiative, managing competing demands on time.
- The flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required.
Interested? Then please send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV by 11 November 2022.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)