We’ve opened three more performances on Sunday nights, and we need your help! Join us as a front-of-house volunteer for A $ingapore Carol – W!LD RICE’s annual holiday pantomime!
W!LD RICE’s annual pantomime is back! This year, we are presenting A $ingapore Carol from 23 November to 15 December 2018 at the Victoria Theatre.
Directed by Hossan Leong, the year’s most eagerly anticipated musical extravaganza is a heartwarming, hilarious take on Charles Dickens’ classic tale about love, compassion and the spirit of giving! A $ingapore Carol features a cheeky script by Jonathan Lim and a magical score by Elaine Chan. As the miserly S.K. Loo, Sebastian Tan (a.k.a. Broadway Beng) leads a stellar cast that includes Siti Khalijah Zainal, Audrey Luo, Candice de Rozario, Fauzie Laily and the fabulous First Stage Kids!
We are inviting FUN and FRIENDLY volunteers to help us with Front-of-House (FOH) duties for the following performances throughout the run.
FOH duties include:
- Welcoming guests at the theatre foyer;
- Ushering the audience into the theatre;
- Selling programmes and merchandise;
- Registering audience members as Friends of W!LD RICE; and
- Assisting in various FOH administrative duties.
We need YOUR help for the following performances:
- 23 November (Friday) – 7.30pm
- 25 November (Sunday) – 7.30pm
- 2 December (Sunday) – 2.30pm
- 2 December (Sunday) – 7.30pm
- All performances from 4 to 14 December
The show schedule for A $ingapore Carol is as follows:
Evening performances from Tuesday to Sunday at 7.30pm
Matinee performances on Saturdays and Sundays at 2.30pm
Interested volunteers must be able to commit to these timings for FOH duty:
- Evening performances: 6pm to 10pm
- Matinee performances: 1pm to 5pm
Dress Code: SMART CASUAL. Please refrain from wearing slippers, singlets, shorts or school uniforms when on duty.
We will offer:
- TWO (02) complimentary tickets to volunteers who complete FOH duty for SIX (06) shows;
- ONE (01) complimentary ticket to volunteers who complete FOH duty for FOUR (04) shows.
The tickets may be redeemed after FOH duties have been completed. Community Involvement Programme (CIP) hours will be given upon request.