JOIN W!LD RICE - SINGAPORE’S MOST EXCITING THEATRE COMPANY!
Singapore’s leading theatre company, is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a driven and passionate individual to join our team. Reporting to the Head of Development, the Development Manager will take the lead in planning and implementing the company’s campaigns to secure funds for its operations, including for the upcoming theatre in Funan Mall. Responsibilities include: Individual Giving, Corporate Sponsorship, Community Appeals, Trust and Foundation Applications, Events and Major Giving. As we enter the next phase of our evolution, exciting challenges and development opportunities await an exceptional candidate.
The DEVELOPMENT MANAGER will ideally possess the following criteria:
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in either a fundraising, marketing or sales role.
- Knowledge of the fundraising sector in Singapore, in particular an understanding of corporate partnerships and sponsorship.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Understanding of donor needs and motivations.
- Successful experience in making cold calls as well as developing cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Tenacity in seeking results.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- A can-do attitude - demonstrating initiative and drive.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity with the work of W!LD RICE, Singapore theatre and/or the performing arts would be an advantage.
(Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)